It is better to see once
We offer you the following option of visiting our plant:
We will meet you:
- at the railway station in Kovrov: 2 hours from Moscow to Kovrov by The Lastochka intercity train; 8 runs per day
- at the railway station in Shuya: 3 hours from Moscow to Shuya by The Lastochka intercity train; 3 runs per day
- at the Ivanovo airport : 1.5 hour by plane from the airport Pulkovo St. Petersburg to Ivanovo; 1 flight a day
Meeting in the office with the manager
A visit to the production areas, getting acquainted with the production control systems.
METAL STRUCTURE PLANT
A visit to the production areas, demonstration of the equipment, the records system and quality control.
Accommodation in Grand Hotel – the best hotel in the city
We will provide you with a transfer to the railway station or airport.
SHUYA – A WALK THROUGH THE CITY
You will have the opportunity to take a stroll along the city and enjoy our sights.
Taking a guided city tour will bring you an unforgettable experience
On the excursion you will get acquainted with the most visited attractions of Shuya:
- City government, built in 1806, today it is the Shuya local history museum;
- Shuya trade scales , built in 1820, the unique ones in central Russia;
- the mansion of manufactory adviser Mikhail Pavlov with a three-march staircase, a staircase safe, front halls, 27 rooms, Venetian mirrors and park statues;
- Shuya Arbat – a pedestrian street in the city center with historical buildings such as: Merchant Center, shopping arcade, merchant Listratov’s grocery store, houses of the following famous merchants: Kiselev, Peshchin, Kuznetsov, Kokovin and Ershov;
- the main attraction of the city is the Host Resurrection Cathedral with a 106-meter bell tower and a climb to the observation deck;
- the water tower and Hotel London;
- Literature Garden Square.
We will take great pleasure in introducing you to our brands, since there are already five of them there!
- The Cheese factory “Behind glass” holds cheese tasting events. Also, there is an opportunity to purchase cheese factory products along with sauces for home-made cheeses;
- Vasilievsky gingerbread boutique,where gingerbread is made according to the old-time recipes of the famous trading village;
- Eco-farm “Shuya berries” – natural jams, smoothies, confiture and marmalades;
- Beverages tasting event at the Shuya Vodka plant – there is an opportunity to purchase products at prices from the manufacturer;
- Pleasant shopping at the Cotton mill “Shuya cotton chintz” (bed sheets, dining sets, towels, blankets, bedding and many others)