The Delfin Group plant near Moscow is the largest waste oil cleaning company in Russia. It was built as part of the implementation of the investment project "Development of an industrial cluster for oil regeneration with a storage tank farm" in the Pushkin сity district with a 12-year execution period. The main consumers are industrial enterprises that use used oils as raw materials for the production of various types of commercial oils and lubricants. The planned output volume is 360 thousand tons/year.
|Project:||Construction of the Delphin Group JSC waste oil treatment plant|
|Site location:||Rakhmanovo industrial zone, Ashukino, Moscow region|
|Terms of the work completion on site:||June 2021 – September 2022|
|The description of the performed works:||
Production and installation
of metal structures
- 898.18 tons of assembled structures.
- The work completion period is 12 months.
Installation of technological
- 247.88 tons of technological equipment.
- The work completion period is 10 months.
Installation of process
- 11.81 km of industrial pipelines.
- The work completion period is 7 months.