The construction of Bezenchuksky oil extraction plant
|Industry sector:||Food industry|
The construction of an oil extraction plant with capacity of 1200 tons a day
The enterprise consists of 6 silo buildings of raw material storage, three 7-storey buildings of sunflower oil and meal production, two warehouses of finished products, administrative building, raw material laboratory building.
|Site location:||Samara region, Bezenchuk|
|Terms of the work completion on site:||June, 2010 — April, 2011|
|The description of the performed works:||
Mounting of automation systems in the extraction and the press workshops
Mounting of instrumentation and controls in the press workshop
In the press workshops we started with the correction of work made by the previous mounting company.
The specialists of our company had to redo the mounted trays and re-route the cables.
Equipment configuration is as follows:
- flacker machine;
- pressure machines;
- 575 m of trays and cable tracks;
- 10,480 m of voltage and control cables;
- 30 meters of air tubing;
- 88 devices of automatic equipment.
Terms of work completion are as follows:
- mounting of instrumentation and controls of the first stage in the press workshop makes 1,5 month;
- mounting of instrumentation and controls of the second stage in the press workshop makes 2 months.
Mounting of instrumentation and controls in the extraction
- 800 m of trays and cable tracks;
- 8,975 m of voltage and control cables;
- 750 m meters of air tubing;
- 60 devices of automatic equipment.
The period of work execution is 2 months.